autorenew
Play

初學者英語會話

攤位議價

最划算的西瓜交易

英文學習|日常英文|英文聽力|英國口音|附中文字幕|繁體中文|慢讀 |英文對話|英文片語|動態字幕

在一個陽光明媚的夏日早晨,當地露天市場的人們在一個水果攤上為多汁西瓜的價格討價還價。

Sentenses in Video:

  • 1. Good morning! Those watermelons look incredibly refreshing on this hot day.

  • 早安!在這麼熱的天氣裡,那些西瓜看起來真是令人感到清爽。
  • 2. Good morning to you too! They are! Freshly picked this morning. Best watermelons in the market, guaranteed.

  • 早安,你也一樣!沒錯!今天早上新鮮採摘的。保證是市場上最好的西瓜。
  • 3. Ten dollars each, huh? That's quite a price. Are they filled with gold dust inside?

  • 一個十美元,嗯?這價格真不便宜。裡面是裝了金粉嗎?
  • 4. Uh, no gold dust. Just… really, really good watermelon. Sweet and juicy! Worth every penny, I promise.

  • 呃,沒有金粉。只是…真的,真的非常棒的西瓜。香甜多汁!我保證,絕對物超所值。
  • 5. I'm sure they are delicious. But ten dollars? I was thinking more along the lines of… eight dollars?

  • 我相信它們一定很好吃。但是十美元?我原本想說…八美元左右?
  • 6. Eight dollars? Hmm… I don't know. The sign says ten. It's already a special price!

  • 八美元?嗯…我不知道。標示牌上寫著十美元。這已經是特價了!
  • 7. I see the sign. But signs can be… persuasive. How about we meet in the middle? Nine dollars?

  • 我看到了標誌。但標誌可能具有…說服力。我們各退一步如何?九美元?
  • 8. Nine dollars… I really shouldn't. My profit margin is already pretty thin. But… okay. Nine dollars. Just for you.

  • 九塊錢… 我真的不應該。我的利潤空間已經很薄了。但是… 好吧。九塊錢。只給你。
  • 9. Wonderful! Now, if I were to buy three… would there be a further… discount?

  • 太棒了!那麼,如果我要買三個…會有更多的…折扣嗎?
  • 10. (Sighs dramatically) Three? You drive a hard bargain! Okay, okay. Three for twenty six dollars. That's my final offer!

  • (誇張地嘆氣)三個?你真會殺價!好吧,好吧。三個二十六美元。這是我的最後出價!
  • 11. Twenty six dollars it is! You've got yourself a deal. I'll take three.

  • 成交!二十六美元。我要三個。
  • 12. Great! Let me get those for you. I hope you enjoy them!

  • 太好了!讓我幫你拿那些東西。希望你會喜歡!